Cusco, Peru & The Inca Trail Two Day Fly Fishing Adventure & The Sacred Valley of the Incas.
A Jack Trout Fly Fishing Signature Packages
Two Days Fly Fishing Inca Trail Wading & Spending the Night in a Camp Out on the Lake (Lake is Full of Rainbow Trout)
(Ask About Our One Day Fly Fishing Trips Also)
2 Day Itinerary -
- Meet: 7:30 am We will pick you up at your hotel in Cusco, transportation to and from location fly fishing along the way. Overnight camp out, Lunch, Fly Fishing then Dinner, Breakfast, Fly Fish Lunch, Leave and Return Back to Cusco.
- 2 Hours from Cusco. All fly gear, flies & bottled water & hot drinks like tea or coffee. Plus overnight lodging for two.
- Includes lunches two days and one breakfast, one dinner, all fly gear, flies & bottled water. Plus lodging overnight for two.
- All fly gear, flies & bottled water. Plus lodging overnight for two. All Included for Two Anglers. Waders, Rods, Reel, Flies All Included. (You don't have to bring any fly gear if you don't want to.)
- Cost: $1450 USD for Two Anglers (Everything Above Included)
- You will need: Good Hiking Shoes, Layers, A Good Shell Jacket For Wind, Two Pairs of Socks, Sun Gloves, Hat, Sunglasses, Lip Balm, Backpack (Small), Spare Pair of Underwear. Small Flashlight.
- Fly List For Cusco Peru: Wooly Buggers Size 6 in Brown or Black. Stimulators Size 8. Chernobyl Ants Size 8. Various Streamers to Look Like Leeches. 5 to 6 wt. Rods, 2 to 4 X Tippets
- Cusco Peru Hotels & Lodging: Casa Andina - https://www.casa-andina.com/en/home Ramada Costa del Sol - https://costa-del-sol-ramada.cuzco-hotels.com/en/
- Best Restaurants in Cusco, Peru: The Chicha Restaurant - The Limo Restaurant - The Incanto Restaurant - https://cuscorestaurants.com/
Fly Fishing Peru Jungles & Lodging Packages
3 to 5 Day Itinerary -
- Peru Jungle 3 to 5 Day Adventure Fly Fishing in the Most Exotic Areas for Sensational Fish Caught on a Fly. 2 to 5 Hours from Cusco, Peru. By Boat or Wading Depending on Weather.
- The Ultimate Fly Fishing Jungle Adventure of Your Lifetime! All Fly Fishing Trips are Based out of Cusco, Peru.
- You will need: Good Hiking Shoes, Layers, A Good Shell Jacket For Wind, Two Pairs of Socks, Sun Gloves, Hat, Sunglasses, Lip Balm, Backpack (Small), Spare Pair of Underwear. Small Flashlight, Bug Spray.
- 3, 5 or 7 Day Fly Fishing & Lodging Packages, Call For A Quote on Your Trip Adventure - 530-859-8087 - Jack Trout
The Madre de Dios River starts high in the Andes Mountain Range and winds its way down into the Amazon Valley as it feeds a whole ecosystem along its journey. We fly fish in its crystal waters looking for various species of fish you can hook on a fly.
5 Day Itinerary -
- Day 1. We begin our fly fishing adventure in the Sacred Valley of Cusco, Peru, driving approximately 3 to 5 hours by car to the town of Pilcopata.
(Staying overnight in a hotel in Pilcopata.)
- Day 2.We set up the raft to float the Rio Madre de Dios, fly fishing and enjoy the views and incredible scenery. As we float down the river like Teddy Roosevelt did once in the Amazon, we will be looking for our beach to camp out overnight. Everyday we serve breakfast, lunch and dinners.
- Day 3. We will meet up with the rest of our guide staff who work out of Machiguenga and head to our fly fishing lodge as we fly fish the entire way there that day. You will enjoy the comfortable lodge atmosphere as well as the meals and adventure of being out where most never go in their lifetimes.
- Day 4.We'll wake up, have a great breakfast at the lodge then go out fly fishing all day have lunch on the river and after a successful day fishing we'll head back to the lodge for dinner and drinks.
- Day 5. Breakfast at the lodge then we'll return to the port where we drive you back to Cusco.
Most Trips Are $2800 USD for 5 Days Per Person or $2150 USD Per Person for Two Anglers. (Ask About Our Non- Angler Packages)
Fly Fishing Equipment For Jungle Trip:
- 6 wt. to 8 wt Fly Rods
- 7 1/2 foot leaders 30 lb + 1 foot steel leader
- Flies: Streamers, Andean Deceivers, Sonkers, Puglisi Streamers and small fish imitations.
- Hooks: # 1/0, 2/0, 3/0
- Other Flies: Mice, Large Terrestrials, Hoppers & Crickets.
What the Package Includes:
- * Transportation
- * Accommodations & Lodging
- * All Meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners start to finish
- * Experienced Professional Fly Fishing Guides
What the Package Doesn't Include:
- * Airline Tickets
- * Fly Fishing Gear
- * Gratuities for the Guides
The Right Gear & Clothes For Peru:
- * Lightweight Fast Drying Clothes and Long Sleeves
- * Good Hat with Brim
- * Sun Gloves
- * No Waders Needed
- * Great Hiking Boots that are Strong yet Lightweight
- * Bug Spray
- * Sunblock
- * Handkerchief
- * Lightweight socks that go as High as Possible
- * Lightweight Rain Jacket with Hood
- * Some small gifts to hand out at the Villages, any gift like chocolates or something from your area can really make a locals year. (They'll never forget you)
Fly Fishing Day Trips from Cusco to Our Andean Fly Fishing Streams Full of Trout.
One Day Fly Fishing Trips Out of Cusco, Peru
Jack Trout Fly Fishing International - The world leader in affordable fly fishing day trips and packages.
Over 30 years outfitting fly fishing worldwide, check out our Tripadvisor Reviews, it's our experience that makes all the difference.
Jack Trout - 530-859-8087